Both management and personnel at HIDROBOX are conscious of the importance that our business activity involve compliance with standards to guarantee minimal environmental impact and the protection of people and of our environment.
The main principles governing our operations are:
- Protection of the environment as a key factor in performance of our business activity.
- Respect towards our environment and compliance with legal requirements for the environment that apply to our production system and geographical location.
- Putting prevention before correction in any matter related to environmental security.
- Constant maintenance of conscientiousness, sensitivity and training in our human capital, focusing on sustainability and responsible environmental management.
- Annual study or evaluation of environmental effects resulting from our activity in order to continuously improve and establish better sustainability management practices.